So today in side project #dev, I decided I was going to get back to writing an Elm-based web app to wrap my Elixir-based API.
As I usually do, I updated Erlang, updated Elixir then updated #elm. Well wasn’t that the big mistake.
Seems that Elm moves to 0.19 in late August and there were a few breaking changes. Got a lot of things working, but eventually gave up and reverted to 0.18 out of frustration and the realisation that there’s no good 0.19 examples out there yet.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!